My first thought was, boy how long was it since I last played that game? One Starving Activist tagged me…and then I started writing and answering the questions :).
What are the rules?
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you. (I’m going to skip the photo part as I intend to keep this blog as anonymous as I can :), at least for now)
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/Twitter and let them know they’ve been tagged. (I guess I will solve this by pingbacks ;))
One Starving Activist’s 11 questions:
- Coffee, tea, or both?
Both. I start my day with a cup of coffee, then I brew green tea and lastly black tea with lemon. Yes, I drink a lot.
- Yellow or white paper?
White. Yellow looks like somebody vomited on it or did some other unmentionable thing… I’m a fan of pure white space just waiting to be filled.
- What’s the strangest surface upon which you have recorded a story idea?
I wonder… I think it was a desk. Actually desks, plural. Lots of boring classes, too much time to kill.
- Worst nightmare: vampire, werewolf, or ghoul?
Definitely a ghoul. But blame it on popular culture, all the media rave about vampires and werewolves making them look hot and sexy – you just want to meet one. But a ghoul? Come on…
Because it would be one ugly sight.
- What movie or cartoon gadget would you like to have in real life and why?
Maybe not a cartoon but a magic gadget I would like to have is an invisibility cloak. Because sometimes I would like to disappear and finally have peace and quiet to just write, write, write…
- If money were no object, where would you live?
Close to nature, some place warm, in a house on the beach. Hawaii maybe?
- What’s your least favorite food and why?
I don’t like food that looks disgusting on a plate, so liver is a big no-no.
- Cookies, cakes, or both?
Both but due to the diet they are not appearing in my house till after summer.
- Motorcycle or car?
Neither. I don’t have a driving license and I don’t plan to get one simply because there are enough bad drivers on the streets. No need to add another one.
List of my 11 questions:
- Chocolate or cake?
- Pen or pencil?
- What’s the most bizarre predicament in which you’ve put your main character?
- What supernatural being you would like to meet in real life?
- What was the last movie you saw?
- Do you tend to watch the same movie twice, thrice etc.?
- What’s your favorite book quote?
- What literary genre is your favorite and why?
- What is your favorite means of transportation?
And my tag goes to…:
The Eager Traveller
The Undomestic Writer
The Silver Lining of the Optimistic Pessimist
The Paperbook Blog
I Am Such a Geekly Girl
lionaroundwritingRunning After Ale