1. Be more open and friendly to people.
2. Start to systematically clean the room.
3. Move out of her parents house.
4. Move as far away from her parents as possible.
5. Enjoy life as it is, and not look for any loopholes and catches.
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose / The more things change, the more they stay the same
Cześć. Jestem Piotr C. Jestem blogerem, pisarzem i opowiadam historie.
This blog is always talking the talk! Meet RitujaBee, the ever enthusiastic extrovert. Join me in my ReleRant. It is true, When you've got a RitujaBee, flaunt it.
Buy a product, help a person in need + see your impact.
Just your average 24 year old diagnosed with E.W.S. at birth... AKA Excessive Writing Syndrome :)
Musings from a 63 year old introvert.
a blog about freedom, expression, love, God, thrifting, beauty, writing, and all things according to Dee
Not a writer.
Visual Poetry, Photography and Quotes
Portable poetry and books on display // Poesía portátil y libros expuestos
WHERE PHOTOGRAPHY AND CRAFTING COME TO PLAY!!!
The Opinionated, Weird, Serious and Comical Aspects of Politics and Social Chaos!